Spectroscopical Measurement APLAIRS®
APLAIRS® (Analysis of Plastics by InfraRed Spectroscopy) is a spectroscopic method for measuring additives, (co-)monomer compositions and chemical and physical properties in the production of polyolefins. This concept allows the automation of the daily continuous measurement requirements for quality control. For this purpose, the polymer film runs through the APLAIRS® system, which is equipped with an FTIR spectrometer and specially developed software.
The measurement takes place in real time. The spectra are recorded and properties are predicted, documented and graphically processed. The results can also be transferred to superordinate systems. This ensures continuous quality control and documentation and the resulting reliable control of various processes. The automated sample preparation leads to personnel savings and significantly reduces labour costs.
- Analysis of materials, such as LDPE, LLDPE, HDPE, PP, ABS, PS, PET, EVA and PC
- Analysis of additives such as antioxidants, lubricants, UV absorbers, stabilisers, fillers, processing aids, etc.
- Testing of physical properties, such as density in polyolefin, thickness, etc.
- Using the software, continuous recording of spectrums and prediction of analysis data (every three minutes)
- Robust and precise FTIR spectroscopy
- Conventional as well as multivariate analysis can be applied to predict the analysis data
- OCS Cast Film Line
- OCS Blown Film Line
T +49 2302 95622-0
F +49 2302 95622-33
OCS Optical Control Systems GmbH
Wullener Feld 24