Multiple Plaque Analyser (MPA100)
The OCS Multiple Plaque Analyser (MPA100) is a compact tabletop device consisting of a high-resolution camera and an illumination unit for the detection of defects on transparent and opaque material plates in the laboratory or in research and development centres. It is able to detect a variety of irregularities such as holes, scratches or other surface contamination. After the samples are fixed in the magazine (capacity of up to 20 flat blanks), a robotic system automatically cleans each plate of dust and places it in the measuring chamber. All images from the camera are analysed and stored by special software.
Testable Raw Materials
- Transparent plaques (polypropylene, polyethylene, polycarbonate, glass, etc.)
- Opaque plaques (ABS, paper, metal, textiles, etc.)
- Magazine for up to 20 plates
- Ionic air cleans the samples before each detection
- Automated plaque rotation function for plaques for double-sided detection
- Fast evaluation and presentation of the measurement results in various tabular display formats
- Defect visualisation – the defects on both sides of a plate are displayed as defect images in a mosaic view
- Log data can be exported into all common file formats, such as Microsoft Office Excel, Word, etc.
T +49 2302 95622-0
F +49 2302 95622-33
OCS Optical Control Systems GmbH
Wullener Feld 24